After a post-free 4 weeks, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of the things I could tell you about: the many, many projects I've started, my trip to London (eee!). Instead, I think my first post back after an unintended break should be a list of what I'm working on right now. Maybe this post will also help me finish them soon-ish? I promise I'll write more on each of these soon (and my trip to London).
- Building an embroidery growth chart from this tutorial for Isabella (and maybe a second for another adorable baby I know!)
- Hand stitching the binding the scrappy string quilt I made in December (it's coming, mom!)
- Finishing up the button calender from Rashida Coleman-Hale's super amazing book, I Heart Patchwork. By the way, if you don't own it yet, go get it! It's filled with beautiful, original (and truly useful!) projects.
- Houses! I've been working away on finishing up my paper-pieced houses from this incredible class at the workroom. Once again, the amazing Johanna has outdone herself with this adorable design.
- My new spring dress, made from Heather Moore's organic fabric line with Cloud 9 fabrics. My invisible zipper foot just came in, and I'm soclose to finishing it! (I'm deeply suspicious, though, that I made it three sizes too big. Details, details.)
- Slowly piecing my Flock of Triangles quilt. I'm making it with lots of solid fabrics, something totally outside of my comfort zone.